Graston Technique is an innovative, patented form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization that enables clinicians to break down scar tissue and fascial restrictions. Graston utilizes specially designed stainless steel instruments to specifically detect and effectively treat areas exhibiting soft tissue fibrosis or chronic inflammation.
The Graston Technique instruments, much like a tuning fork, resonate in the clinician’s hands allowing the clinician to isolate adhesions and restrictions, and treat them very precisely. Since the metal surfaces of the instruments do not compress as do the fat pads of the finger, deeper restrictions can be accessed and treated. This heightened awareness allows the patient to receive faster rehabilitation and recovery.
“The Graston Technique instruments allow a deeper, more sensitive palpitation and treatment of fibrotic restricted tissue.”
-Warren I. Hammer, M.S., D.C., D.A.B.C.O.
Graston Technique has been proven to achieve quicker and better outcomes in treating both acute and chronic conditions, including:
- * Cervical sprain/strain (neck pain)
- * Lumbar sprain/strain (back pain)
- * Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (wrist pain)
- * Plantar Fasciitis (foot pain)
- * Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- * Medial Epicondylitis (golfer’s elbow)
- * Rotator Cuff Tendinitis (shoulder pain)
- * Patellofemoral Disorders (knee pain)
- * Achilles Tendinitis (ankle pain)
- * Fibromyalgia
- * Shin Splints
- * Trigger Finger
- * and many more!
For more information, you can visit: www.GRASTONTECHNIQUE.com